About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Business Analyst – Reporting to join the expanding Advancement Services team at the Australian National University.
- Professional and collaborative work environment
- Support for ongoing career development
- Excellent remuneration and benefits packages
- 17% Superannuation Contributions Annual Leave Loading
- Salary sacrificing options for cars, parking, childcare and more
- Christmas to New Year leave in addition to Annual Leave
- Parking on campus that is less expensive than Canberra city parking
Our ideal candidate is organised, motivated and proactive, has an analytical mind, excellent communication skills, and the ability to analyse, visualise and present data for a variety of audiences.
Experience in data analytics and visualisation in an Advancement or not-for-profit setting is highly desirable. Well-developed management skills and experience with the Raiser’s Edge or Blackbaud CRM would also be an advantage.
As a key member of the Advancement Services team in the Alumni Relations and Philanthropy Division at ANU, the responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst – Reporting include:
- Providing business analytical services with respect to a range of reporting, data analysis and business intelligence activities using relevant University database and Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems and data visualisation tools.
- Design and implement a reporting framework in support of and to inform fundraising, engagement and relationship management initiatives of the University.
- Co-lead a team that is responsible for providing governance and reporting solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
Data analysis, reporting and business intelligence, including analysis; technical design; documentation and training; defining and managing solution scope; developing business cases and driving and fostering a culture of continuous improvement are all critical deliverables for this role.
You will play an important role in collaborating with key stakeholders and refining the strategic direction of activities relating to the CRM system. The key areas of focus for this role are establishing and maintaining constructive customer focused relationships with business users, working proactively to identify and understand requirements, developing optimised solutions, and effective communication and presentation of solutions.
If you are interested in the impact of higher education and enjoy working in a committed, collaborative and supportive environment, this is the opportunity for you.
About the organisation
The Alumni Relations & Philanthropy (AR&P) office leads the development, management and coordination of advancement activities at ANU. In alignment with the University’s strategic priorities as a national institution committed to excellence in research, education and public policy development, AR&P supports the University’s objectives of deepening relationships with alumni and donors and securing long-term philanthropic income.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Business Analyst – Reporting via Pro Bono Australia.