About the Role
Seeking part-time Senior Office Manager that has excellent attention to detail, able to work independently and motivated to ‘make a difference’ for a growing Blood Cancer Foundation (NFP).
About the role:
If you view the world differently and enjoy shaking up how things have been done before, then this role is an exciting opportunity to join the Snowdome Foundation, a growing, dynamic NFP. Our mission is to improve the lives of Australians living with blood cancer by supporting next-generation treatments for blood cancer.
We need a motivated Senior Office Manager with strong attention to detail to support key areas: Board and Committees administrative support, donor correspondence, Salesforce CRM database, office management support, website & newsletter communication and event management. Will also provide support for special projects such as fundraising events, donor presentations and other areas as required.
This is a part-time position (0.8 FTE) including up to 2 after hours meetings per month (one year contract).
Working closely with the CEO and Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Circulate agendas & pre-reading, keep minutes, organise catering and follow up action steps for Board and Committee meetings (Strategy & Policy, Donor, working groups and strategy sessions) and other meetings as requested. Coordinate fortnightly Snowdome Executive meetings including agenda, minutes, and teleconference details.
- Monitor donor gifts, issuing receipts and thank you letters and maintaining a donor log. Maintaining a donor database and issue periodic donor updates.
- Oversee efficiently running the Snowdome Office in all areas including IT, office supplies and other office related matters.
- Recommend updates and maintain the data integrity for the CRM database.
- Provide backup support to issue periodic newsletters and posting to social media. Update website content to ensure it is timely and accurate.
- Provide Event Management support as needed.
Key selection criteria:
- Demonstrated excellent attention to detail.
- Capability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated excellent organisational administrative skills (including computer literacy and time management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to solve problems.
- Good knowledge of small business IT requirements.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of SalesForce, MailChimp and WordPress would be advantageous.
- Experience in not-for-profit environment, highly desired.
- Project management and event management experience, highly desired.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Passionate about NFP.
- Self-motivated doer with initiative.
About the Organisation
The Snowdome Foundation, a growing, dynamic NFP. Our mission is to improve the lives of Australians living with blood cancer by supporting next-generation treatments for blood cancer.
Since 2010, the Snowdome Foundation has raised over $23 million to assist 348 Australian blood cancer patients to gain access to innovative treatments through 17 clinical trials. We won the inaugural Telstra Business Awards Victorian and National Charity Award with our collaborative partner Maddie Riewoldt's Vision.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0477300030
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Office Manager via Pro Bono Australia.