About the role
COMMUNITY FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR-VIC/TAS
An exciting opportunity exists for a proactive Community Fundraising Coordinator to join our Melbourne based team at Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA).
Working closely with the State Manager Victoria/Tasmania you will be responsible for:
- The coordination of the state’s community fundraising activities, maximising all fundraising income opportunities to achieve financial objectives.
- Supporting existing fundraisers, attracting new fundraisers, growing participation in fundraising events and coordinating the reporting and financial processing.
Skills & Attributes
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Not for Profit community fundraising
- Fundraising marketing experience, developing acquisition campaigns
- Experience developing written content for offline and online promotion including social media
- Strong customer service and experienced in liaising with people at all levels
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Proficiency in traditional fundraising and online fundraising platforms such as EveryDay Hero or other similar
- Demonstrated proficiency (Intermediate level) in all Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated proficiency (Intermediate level) in customer relationship management software systems such as Raisers Edge; and
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – confident dealing with all levels of hierarchy and handling confidential or sensitive information
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet program objectives and broader goals of PCFA; and
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that makes a valued contribution to men’s health in the Australian community.
At Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia, we support and reward great performance.
If you would like to discuss the role please contact John Strachan, State Manager Vic/Tas on 03 9948 2080.
You can find the position description on our website at http://www.prostate.org.au/about-us/careers-at-pcfa/current-positions/
For further information about PCFA please go to pcfa.org.au
About the organisation
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA) is a broad-based community organisation and the peak national body for prostate cancer in Australia. PCFA are dedicated to reducing the impact of prostate cancer on Australian men, their partners and families, recognising the diversity of the Australian community.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Community Fundraising Coordinator VIC/TAS via Pro Bono Australia.