About the Role
- Full Time Position
- Eastern Suburbs Location
- Not-for-profit Organisation
About the Role:
As a Customer Service Delivery Lead you will be:
- Managing a team of Support Workers to deliver direct supports to NDIS customers. This is a leadership position and manages the rostering & deployment of staff to shifts across a 24/7 roster (approximately 800-1000 service hours per week).
- Provide a critical interface between customers and Support Workers to ensure appropriate matching of skills and customer needs.
- EACH is committed to the delivery of quality and safe services and this role is responsible for ensuring that customers receive the care they require.
- This position would suit someone with a strong understanding customer needs,
- The ability to coordinate support services in accordance with their individual NDIS packages.
- Has strong administrative skills and an understanding of rostering systems and Carelink+
- Has high-level organisation skills, and excellent interpersonal skills to manage the expectations of both customers and Support Workers.
- Be accountable to receiving feedback from Participants and workers
- Must be capable to address any concerns or incidents in line with EACH policies and procedures.
- The successful candidate will have leadership experience and be able to manage a team of Support Workers. This will include undertaking; supervision, performance management, performance improvement plans, coaching and mentoring. Also included as part of this role will be an ability to optimize the workforce you are managing by matching the appropriate Support Worker to the customers’ needs aligned with skills, experience and costing.
- Candidates also need to show a commitment to professional and ethical conduct and the values of the organisation
Why You Should Apply?
- Join a vibrant and innovative not for profit organisation committed to an integrated approach to service, and help make a positive difference in the lives of over forty thousand people each year.
- Values and the way we interact with each other and our customers are extremely important to us. We Care, We Listen, We Engage, We Deliver.
- We strive to provide seamless coordinated care. Whilst we are not there yet, we are constantly working on our processes with a commitment to service, advocacy and innovation to achieve this.
- We are situated within the community and in most cases close to major shopping precincts
- We offer a family friendly workplace
- Not for Profit Salary Packaging Available
About the Organisation
A contemporary not-for-profit EACH provides a range of health disability, counselling and mental health services to the community. From humble beginnings established in the Outer East of Melbourne over 44 years ago, committed teams at EACH now consist of over 1300 staff across 65 sites throughout the eastern states of Australia. Together we support over 40 000 clients annually.
At EACH, our vision is for a healthy and inclusive community. Our values promote Customer Centricity, Social Justice, Service Excellence, Innovation and Collaboration - and these underpin the way we work and deliver our services.
You can find out more about us here - http://www.each.com.au
We recognise that not everyone experiences life equally. Our focus is about creating opportunities for equitable outcomes. No matter what someone's starting place, we will support them to achieve their goals.
We embrace diversity in all its forms and respect everyone's strength and contributions irrespective of gender, ethnicity, culture, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and political views.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Customer Service Delivery Lead via Pro Bono Australia.