About the Role
We’re looking for someone who has excellent experience in digital marketing, communications and strategy, and is passionate about helping charities and not-for-profits succeed.
As an experienced digital strategist, you’ll lead website strategy workshops collaborating with clients in a group setting, one-to-one or remotely. Guiding clients through our strategy process, you’ll help to define their digital strategy and map out a website that is aligned with their goals and our technology.
You will challenge their thinking, offer solutions, and arm them with the tools and knowledge they need to develop their digital presence. You will create tailored strategic outputs that will help drive digital returns and impact, and will work directly with clients after their workshops to support any ongoing digital strategy questions and requests. Working as part of a close-knit strategy team, you will also contribute to the ongoing refinement and improvement of workshop processes, content, materials and techniques.
What we’re looking for
- You have excellent knowledge of the marketing mix and how that translates to digital marketing (and importantly, where a website belongs in that mix).
- You have a strong understanding of content and information architecture. You take a user-centred approach, and have experience creating intuitive and engaging online user journeys.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are a must. You should be able to confidently lead workshops, capture the attention of a room, and inspire people – whether speaking with interns, volunteers, CEOs or Trustees.
- You have hands-on technical and analytical skills, especially using CMS systems, Google Analytics and other digital marketing tools.
- You have the tenacity and pragmatism to be able to handle on-the-spot challenges, difficult conversations and pressures, while continually inspiring strategic thinking and solutions. You are able to quickly crunch and analyse information in order to offer creative solutions to challenges.
- You have the patience, understanding and leadership to empathise with clients’ unique challenges, and influence thinking in those with varying levels of digital literacy or buy-in.
- In addition to the above, you are able to show resilience and confidence whilst remaining authentic, respectful, dynamic and likeable.
About the Organisation
Joyful is transforming the way the not-for-profit sector market themselves to increase their income and impact. We’re the largest provider of charity web tools in the UK, working with over 600 amazing clients including The League Against Cruel Sports, Hope not Hate, British Skin Foundation and Playlist for Life, and we have now launched in Melbourne.
We are an exciting, ambitious and fast-growing tech start-up with a difference: we want to help drive forward the world’s most important causes. We’re looking for people to join our caring and passionate team, contributing to our journey of building a world-changing, world-class company.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Strategist via Pro Bono Australia.