About the role
Events Admin – Caulfield
- 4 days per week, 12-month contract with possibility of extension.
- Salary packaging available
- Do you have a passion for organising community education and peer support events?
Alfred Health Carer Services (Carer Services) reports to the Director Community and Ambulatory services, which is part of the Rehabilitation Aged and Community Care program. Carer Services supports carers, person being supported and care relationships in a client-centred, timely and responsive manner.
This is an exciting new role within Alfred Health Carer Services. It is dedicated to supporting the Events team deliver high quality education and peer support programs to diverse groups of clients across the southern region. The role is an Administration Assistant, with the primary focus of Events Administration. The role works closely with events, communications and carer support staff to deliver and promote events.
Preferred candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent administration, organization and time management skills
- Experience with supporting events or service delivery in a community setting
- Excellent communication and liaison skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Onsite Gym
- Child care services
To receive a position description visit www.alfredhealth.org.au.
About the organisation
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Events Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.