About the Role
Djirra’s Aboriginal Family Violence Legal Service has exciting opportunities in Bendigo, Echuca and Morwell for dedicated Paralegal Support Workers.
- Provide support to clients in relation to court and tribunal hearings, applications for intervention orders, police reports and external client appointments
- Assess safety and support needs of clients and provide referrals to appropriate support services
- Assist with legal administration, including client intake, file management, coordinating appointments and liaising with external service providers
- Develop relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, including: Aboriginal Health Services; family and children’s services and counselling services
- Participate in regular outreach services across Victoria
- Generous Salary Packaging options
- Access to a monthly Rostered-Day-Off, Cultural Leave, paid Parental Leave and Annual Leave Loading
- Extra paid holidays between Christmas and New Year
Applications will close upon appointment of the successful candidates.
About the Organisation
Djirra supports Aboriginal women’s journey to safety and well-being, and provides practical support and legal advice to Aboriginal people experiencing family violence.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Teresa Kyprianou (HR Manager)
Phone : 03 9244 3333
Email : email@example.com
Please submit your resume and cover letter via the links on Djirra’s website: https://djirra.org.au/get-involved/work-with-us/
Please quote in application: Paralegal Support Workers in Regional Victoria via Pro Bono Australia.