About the Role
- Raise significant philanthropic revenue through the development of the major gifts program
- Based in Peter Mac’s state of the art facility caring for over 30 000 patients per year
- Join an award winning team of exceptional, mission lead fundraisers
Benefits & Culture
- Salary packaging and leave loading
- One additional day off (ADO) per month
- Collegiate and engaging team environment
- State of the art new facility
Reporting to an experienced leader in Philanthropy and Fundraising you will be responsible for developing the major donor program and raising philanthropic income from a portfolio of high net worth individuals.
Specifically you will;
- Identify prospects through specific research criteria and donor profile development
- Nurture relationships and drive major gift cultivation and solicitation, making “asks”
- Develop stewardship activities and connect donors to the work of advancing cancer research and discoveries
- Work as part of a collaborative team to maximise the success of the fundraising program and individual philanthropic giving
- Ensure ethical data capture and integrity, building an optimised database of compliant information for review and analysis
This role would be suited to an experienced Philanthropy or Major Donor Manager with proven experience using a moves management process to raise significant revenue from major donors. You will have had success making high level asks.
You will have a genuine enthusiasm for and interest in people and the work of Peter Mac, its research and staff with the ability to absorb complex information that you can communicate credibly to donors. You will have the ability to connect donors to the mission of the organisation and ensure that they are acknowledged and stewarded effectively.
This is a highly collaborative position working as part of an award winning and supportive team of fundraisers who have built a strong culture of philanthropy across Peter Mac staff and stakeholders.
About the Organisation
The Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation is the fundraising arm of Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, a world-class hospital dedicated to treating and caring for people with cancer. The centre is state of the art and houses over 600 researchers and the facilities to care for over 30, 000 patients per year.
The Foundation provides significant and sustainable funding to Peter Mac to enable it to reach its health care vision and mission. Philanthropy plays a crucial role in advancing cancer research, supporting new innovative projects and giving some of the brightest minds in cancer research the specialised technologies they need to make important new discoveries.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Philanthropy Manager via Pro Bono Australia.