About the Role
Purpose of role:
This role offers an exciting opportunity to pilot and develop new ABCN programs as well as refine existing programs. Reporting to the CEO, with dotted line reporting to the Head Program Development Manager, the role is responsible for supporting program development across ABCN’s suite of facilitated mentoring programs, as well as piloting and scaling programs that are delivered online.
The role is a maternity cover contract role. The role is 5 days per week but part-time applications will be considered as will flexible working arrangements.
- Under the guidance of the Head Program Development Manager, refining current ABCN mentoring programs e.g., adding new activities, changing the flow of sessions etc.
- Under the guidance of the Head Program Development Manager and with the input from internal and external stakeholders, identifying and developing new ABCN programs opportunities
- Ensuring program development aligns with overall organisational strategy to deepen impact and reach and address skills of the future
- Using your program development skills, you will also adapt programs to online delivery. This will include piloting a number of digital programs with ABCN and based on impact evaluation and feedback, making recommendations about future rollout. There are a number of programs currently at different stages of development. For each program this may include some of the following:
- Initiating and developing program concepts
- Engaging external stakeholders (schools and member companies) to participate in pilot programs
- Managing the program budget
- Organising successful execution and delivery of pilot programs
- Gathering feedback from the pilot and making recommendations for future roll-out
- L&D program development experience – in either the education, not-for-profit, employment or corporate space
- Program facilitation experience
- High level of initiative
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
- Service oriented with a high level of relationship management skills
- High level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in digital education programs but not necessarily deep experience in this
About the Organisation
The Australian Business and Community Network (ABCN) is a not-for-profit organisation that partners education with business through the development and delivery of unique structured mentoring and workplace experiences for students from high-needs schools.
Our focus is to improve opportunities and outcomes for disadvantaged students, partnering with business to inspire students to reach their potential. We do this through highly structured mentoring and workplace experience programs. Business professionals mentor students in a corporate environment to help students develop the skills, mindsets, aspirations and professional connections to achieve sustainable employment long-term.
ABCN is made up of over 40 member companies that represent a breadth of industries and include well-recognised, national and global organisations, and 200 disadvantaged schools from around Australia
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8988 6853
Email : email@example.com
Please apply with a cover letter and a recent CV. We will consider applications as they come in and may close the role early if we find the perfect team member.
Please quote in application: Program Development Manager – Education & Training programs via Pro Bono Australia.