About the Role
- Develop and refine optimal cancer care pathway resources for state-wide implementation and delivery
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Part time (0.6 or 0.8 FTE negotiable) fixed term position for 18 months – St Kilda Road, Melbourne location
About your opportunity
The optimal care pathways (OCPs) are national guides to promote best practice cancer care for specific cancer types. They describe the key steps in a patient’s cancer journey and expected standards of care at each stage.
We are seeking a highly organised and driven Project Coordinator to support the development, revision and implementation of the Optimal Care Pathways. Reporting to the Head of Optimal Care Pathways and working closely with the DHHS and other peak bodies and clinician groups, you will:
- Manage the continual development and review of OCP clinical and consumer resources against project milestones.
- Devise project promotion strategies that integrate OCP resources into existing communication channels and clinical service delivery, maximising awareness and uptake.
- Build relationships to influence the provision of optimal cancer care by key stakeholders across Victoria and ensure successful collaboration between Cancer Council Victoria, DHHS, and other relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate evaluation of OCP resources using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- A health-related tertiary qualification and substantial project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the management, development and evaluation of resources for consumers and clinicians.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals and groups.
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
What we can offer you
This part-time (0.6 or 0.8 FTE negotiable) fixed term position for 18 months, provides a salary up to $84,930 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
About your environment
Cancer Council Victoria has been leading efforts against cancer since 1936 through world leading research, prevention, support and advocacy programs. The Strategy and Support Division comprises the units of Cancer Information and Support Services (CISS), Research and Programs Governance (RPG), Cancer Strategy, and Optimal Care Pathways (OCPs).
The Optimal Care Pathways unit is key to delivering internal and external cancer control priorities and develop, promote and implement optimal care pathways as a local and national policy initiative to improve the patient experience and benchmark and monitor best cancer care provision.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9514 6346
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Coordinator – Optimal Care Pathways via Pro Bono Australia.