About the role
- Love the idea of putting your stamp on a newly created role?
- Passionate about working for an organisation that supports disadvantaged kids?
- Like the thought of working close to the beach?
Are you an experienced Human Resources professional with a passion for recruitment? If so, this is the role for you! Due to significant growth that has already occurred and high levels of projected growth in the future, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Recruitment Officer to join our team in a full time capacity for a 12 month period.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this is a newly created role that will be primarily responsible for coordinating and managing the end to end recruitment services of Royal Far West. This includes writing and posting job advertisements, screening and shortlisting candidates, coordination of and participation in interviews, reference checking, coordinating employment offers, onboarding and induction of new employees.
To be successful in this role, you are able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or previous experience in a similar role
- Minimum of 3 years end to end recruitment experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
- A commitment to exercising initiative and enhancing systems/processes
- Demonstrated ability using Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- High level of confidentiality
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment and support co-workers
- Previous experience recruiting for allied health roles is highly desirable.
About the organisation
Royal Far West is a non-government organisation based in Manly, which provides multidisciplinary health and wellbeing services for children from rural and remote Australia with developmental, behavioural, learning and mental health difficulties.
We are passionate about helping children from rural and remote Australia and believe that every child has the right to access the services they need to thrive and grow, no matter where they live. We have passionate and engaging staff that help us achieve this, we go the extra mile to help and work with children so they can have a better quality of life and our goal is to increase our offering and by 2020 to help 15,000 per year. If you would like to join our family and help us reach our 2020 goal then apply today as we want to hear from you.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Recruitment Officer via Pro Bono Australia.