About the Role
- Develop and implement direct marketing initiatives for supporter retention
- Contribute to high quality supporter experiences to ensure long term growth
- Full time permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking a Retention Officer to join the Direct Marketing team within the Supporter Experience unit. Reporting to the Retention Manager, your role is to:
- Contribute to development of retention plans that maximise engagement opportunities with Cancer Council supporters and optimise supporter experience
- Develop, implement and evaluate direct marketing campaigns for supporter retention including supporter surveys, thank you initiatives and impact reporting
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate planning, design and copy, CRM management and implementation
- Monitor expenditure targets and administer financial documentation for direct marketing activities
- Work collaboratively with the Direct Marketing team to develop new ideas and initiatives that enhance supporter experience
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Diploma qualifications in Marketing or a related discipline OR relevant experience within the not-for-profit sector
- Experience with project/campaign planning and implementation and demonstrated understanding of direct marketing and retention principles
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- A self-reliant but collaborative approach with exceptional time-management skills including the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position provides a salary within range $50,535 – $55,725 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card (approximate total salary package of $64,964 – $71,656).
We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people. The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring that Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from the Victorian public.
The Supporter Experience Business Unit is responsible for developing and driving the highest standards of supporter relationship management approaches across all of Cancer Council Victoria’s mass market fundraising activities to increase supporter contributions annually and secure long-term income. Working across multiple channels and campaigns, the unit comprises supporter acquisition; supporter journey management; supporter services; data analytics; supporter research; and supporter care.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9514 6501
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply and for more info
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this opportunity visit http://www.cancervic.org.au/about/careers/job-opportunities to download a Position Description and forward your full application (cover letter and resume) to email@example.com. For more information contact Emily Wigney on (03) 9514 6501.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, and a National Police Check.
Applications close Sunday 30 September 2018
Please quote in application: Retention Officer (FCD.46) via Pro Bono Australia.