About the Role
- Join an organisation that values social impact and thought leadership
- Significant stakeholder and relationship management focus
Reporting to the Manager Alumni & Engagement, the core focus is to engage with graduates to grow the brand and reputation of the Faculty and the University; and to build ongoing support and participation through fostering mutually beneficial relationships. Key responsibilities include:
- In consultation, develop and implement an alumni relations strategy
- Coordinate programs that build strategic and sustainable engagement with alumni and other constituents
- Act as a key point of contact for Faculty alumni
- Add value to recruitment, research partnerships, and student activities by facilitating alumni involvement and engagement
- Map student to alumni transition, identifying and implementing improvements in systems and communication processes
Skills and Requirements:
You can demonstrate your success creating and implementing programs that deliver authentic, valued and sustainable engagement. Please view the Position Description for specific criteria.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
t: 02 9385 2401
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
About the Organisation
Beginning with the appointment of a new Vice-President, Philanthropy in February 2016, UNSW is committed to building a world-class development and engagement organisation that will help advance UNSW’s ambitious goals. Our Alumni and Engagement team helps encourage the involvement of alumni and friends in Sydney and around the world in the life of UNSW.
Arts & Social Sciences is a progressive and socially engaged Faculty, with distinctive strengths in contemporary Humanities, Social Sciences, Education and the Creative and Performing Arts. Our alumni and supporters are an integral part of the community and give talented students who face disadvantage the opportunity to study at one of Australia’s leading universities, help increase our ability to attract outstanding academics to teach here in Australia, and support research to help provide solutions to the most pressing social issues affecting the globe.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9385 2401
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Alumni & Engagement Coordinator, Faculty of Arts & Social Science via Pro Bono Australia.