About the Role
The Executive Secretariat Officer will provide high level secretariat support for the Orygen Executive and Orygen Board.
Key responsibilities will include day to day responsibility for the management of processes that support the delivery of complex executive team led projects; secretariat support for executive meetings, workshops and events; drafting, collating and disseminating papers, reports and correspondence for the Executive; and, on behalf of the Executive and the Orygen Board, monitoring and ensuring progress of all actions.
- Significant experience in the provision of high level operational support, secretariat support, management of complex projects operational and logistics.
- Significant experience in working with information of a sensitive nature and demonstrable capacity to work with a high-level of discretion.
- Excellent computer skills including experience in using Microsoft Office and familiarity with project management and sharing platforms.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to support multiple projects, prioritise work, manage tight deadlines and meet competing demands.
- Ability to manage processes that ensure stakeholders are actively engaged in Executive meetings and processes
- Demonstrated ability to prepare minutes, project reports, and briefs suitable for consideration at an Executive level
- Ability to use project management frameworks to support the planning, guidance and monitoring of complex projects or initiatives.
- A commitment and passion to achieving positive change in Youth Mental Health.
About the Organisation
Orygen, The National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health is the world’s leading research and knowledge translation organisation focusing on mental ill-health in young people.
At Orygen, our leadership and staff work to deliver cutting-edge research, policy development, innovative clinical services, and evidence-based training and education to ensure that there is continuous improvement in the treatments and care provided to young people experiencing mental ill-health.
Our work has created a new, more positive approach to the prevention and treatment of mental disorders, and has developed new models of care for young people with emerging disorders. This work has been translated into a worldwide shift in services and treatments to include a primary focus on getting well and staying well, and health care models that include partnership with young people and families.
So if you’re looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic, vibrant and forward thinking organisation which has become a thought leader in the field of youth mental health, we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Secretariat Officer via Pro Bono Australia.