About the Role
RSAC Disability Sports and Activity Programs Coordinator :
Main location is Bankstown, however some travel to activities within surrounding suburbs will also be required.
Are you looking for a role with variety? Would you like to challenge yourself whilst supporting and developing others? This could be the role for you!
We are seeking an enthusiastic person to work with our volunteers, coaches, office staff and especially our members across the diversity of our sports, social and recreational activities.
These programs and activities provide important opportunities and support to our members’ development and quality of life, whilst offering variety, experience and challenges for the right candidate. This role not only allows you to give back to the community, but also to grow with RSAC and access professional development opportunities. Main location is Bankstown, however some travel to activities within surrounding suburbs will also be required. Some flexibility in hours is required, time in lieu provided for out of hours duties.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working with people with a disability is preferred but not essential
- An outgoing personality and a patient, caring nature
- Proven ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- Previous experience in delivery of sport and recreation programs highly regarded
- Your own transportation is required as you will be traveling to different venues for programs.
What’s in it for you:
- Gain experience working in a community-based organisation providing quality services for people living with disability
- Benefit from hands on training and learn a wide variety of skills
- Further professional development opportunities available for the right candidate
- We are open to candidates of all backgrounds as long as you have relevant experience
About the Organisation
Recreation, Sports and Aquatics Club (RSAC), is an unfunded community based organisation that provides sport, recreation, social activities and opportunities for people with disability and support for carers for over 30 years.
RSAC is a "for life" organisation where people can move from activity to activity as their interests and circumstances change. Many people have been members for over 25 years, including participants, volunteers and family members.
RSAC is overseen by a BOARD of MANAGEMENT that includes a President and board members that include participant representatives, family members and external members.
RSAC is a community based not-for-profit organisation whose lifestyle programs provide recreational, social and sporting activities for people with disability in the local community. It is a registered charity that has served the community for 30 years. Over 500 people of all ages with disability participate in RSAC programs on a regular basis. Up to 1,000 people with disability will be involved in an RSAC program during the year.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0297905001
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: RSAC Disability Sports and Activity Programs Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.