About the Role
Benevolence Australia is seeking a Chief Executive to fulfil the organisation’s vision, mission and values and actively drive the growth and success of the organisation. Since its inception 10 years ago, Benevolence is established as an essential and trusted not-for-profit organisation, serving the Muslim and wider Australian community.
The successful candidate will be a strong and committed hands-on leader who can innovate and oversee our growth, while maintaining the integrity and quality that the organisation is known for. You will have an unwavering commitment to community-based outcomes, and will report directly to the Chair and Board on progress against strategic goals.
As an excellent communicator, you will have the ability to build and foster close and effective relationships with our many stakeholders, including external partner organisations, suppliers, employees, volunteers, donors, State and Federal government, and peak bodies.
About the Organisation
Benevolence Australia is a not-for-profit community organisation established to meet the needs of Muslims, converts to Islam, and the wider Australian community. We foster social harmony, cohesion and connectedness via a range of programs, including:
- A Saturday school where young Muslims learn about their faith in an Australian context, in a supportive and enjoyable environment;
- Spirit of Leadership (SOL) program – a comprehensive 10-month leadership and development program for Australian Muslim youth;
- Community events which bring together members of the Muslim and wider community to promote social cohesion;
- Support services for new Muslims and Muslims reconnecting with their faith;
- Public outreach programs for organisations and the general public, to enhance understanding of the Islamic faith;
- Schools Programs on understanding Islam which support the national Australian curriculum; and
- Educational courses and workshops for spiritual growth and development.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0421353243
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or to apply with CV, please email email@example.com with subject ‘CEO Application’.
Applications close: 15th December 2018
Please quote in application: CEO via Pro Bono Australia.