About the Role
- Vital management role at a not-for-profit -drive real change
- Great chance to help promote our meaningful services to the community
- Salary packaging and other benefits + competitive salary
About the opportunity
If you’ve ever dreamt of a role that was as multi-dimensional as it is challenging, that combined both strategic and people- leadership, that left you every day with the warm satisfaction of driving positive social change and improving the lives of people in the community – then this is your opportunity.
Overseeing services spanning a broad geographical area, our new Regional Manager, Out of Home Care will lead the delivery of Out of Home Care (OOHC) services to ensure high quality case management and care for over 120 children and young people across the Riverina region
You’re a natural-born leader, a mentor and an advocate. With an expansive career in the Child welfare and community services sectors, your knowledge of therapeutic Out of Home Care is extensive. You’re also adept at solving problems, using the tools at your disposal to engineer solutions – sometimes on the fly – that deliver. You’re an incredible communicator, and know the right words to use to speak to anybody. You inspire trust. You guide. And most of all, you care.
What you will need
- Minimum relevant human services degree, with a preference for social work or psychology.
- Management qualifications are an advantage.
- Experience in Out of Home Care services with a focus on permanency planning and service delivery.
- Knowledge in NSW child protection legislation and OOHC standards
- Extensive understanding of the complex care needs of children, young people and their families
- Experience working with Aboriginal people, families and/or organisations is advantageous
What is on offer
We will recognise your hard work. That competitive salary will be yours, along with enviable options for salary packaging. A fully maintained motor vehicle with personal use will form part of your package and reasonable relocation expenses will be offered.
At the end of the day, though, your greatest reward will be the knowledge that you’ve contributed to the lives of countless young Australians. You’ve stopped them from slipping through the cracks.
About the Organisation
Wagga Wagga, NSW
Anglicare (NSW South, West & ACT) is community-based, and we have been providing care and support for children, young people and families for ninety years. As part of the Anglican Church, Anglicare's core mission is to alleviate both material and spiritual poverty.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Regional Manager, Out of Home Care via Pro Bono Australia.