About the Role
The Kids’ Cancer Project is one of the largest funders of childhood cancer research in Australia. Since 1993, with strong community support, The Kids’ Cancer Project has been able to contribute tens of millions of dollars to scientific studies to help children with many types of cancer.
The organisation is now embarking on a new 5 year strategic plan which includes ambitious goals to significantly increase revenue streams and income to support bold science to improve childhood cancer treatments. The Kids’ Cancer Project’s vision is to see a one hundred per cent survival rate for children with cancer while eradicating the harmful impacts treatment can bring.
Benefits & Culture
- Access to generous not for profit salary packaging
- Professional development opportunities
- Passionate team who love their work
- Close to public transport
- Based in the new upcoming Rosebery area of cafés, dining and fashion outlets
Reporting to and working closely with the Community and Campaigns Manager, you will coordinate and project manage campaigns and marketing activities to raise awareness, engage the community and grow fundraising income to support childhood cancer research. Specifically you will:
- Deliver end to end campaign management, reporting and analysis for key campaigns including Pirate Day Friday, Crazy Hair and Sock Day and Cupcakes for a Cure
- Build and nurture relationships to increase supporter engagement and participation in campaigns
- Work with campaign stakeholders to develop and manage project timelines and to identify and seize opportunities to grow campaigns
- Support campaign participants, recognising their efforts and inspiring them to maximise their fundraising potential
- Work collaboratively with the marketing, community engagement and partnerships teams to effectively promote fundraising campaigns and identify opportunities for corporate sponsorship and engagement
- Coordinate campaign related events, presentations and activities
- Manage campaign project and expenditure budgets
You are energetic, have a strong sense of initiative and a results focused attitude. You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, experience in a marketing, project coordination or fundraising environment, and experience using MS Office and CRM databases. Additionally you will have:
- A track record effectively developing and managing stakeholder relationships
- High level attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and targets and manage multiple projects concurrently
- A flexible approach to coordinating and attending events and activities outside of normal working hours
If you are passionate about using your project coordination and relationship management skills to benefit the health and wellbeing of children with cancer, please apply by submitting your resume together with a cover letter responding to the skills required, or contact Louise Furlong on 02 8243 0570 quoting reference #54745.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Campaigns Marketing Executive via Pro Bono Australia.