About the Role
- Work with a variety of stakeholders across the university
- $72,880 – $82,467 plus 17% super + leave leading
- Sydney CBD Office
Working within the Donor Services Team in Operations, you will provide high quality gift services and administrative support, including gift processing, receipting and data processing. Responsibilities include:
- Record donations and other income and issue receipts on a timely basis using the Raiser’s Edge Database
- Record and change pledge schedules in Raiser’s Edge database
- Liaise with the development staff across faculties to ensure timely processing of donations
- Add or update constituent records in the Raiser’s Edge database
- Prepare and send pledge and overdue reminders and tax invoices to donors as requested by development staff and maintain invoice register
- Create new projects in NS Financial system and in Raiser’s Edge database
About the Successful Applicant
You can demonstrate your quality gift services and administrative support. Key criteria include:
- Experience in data processing; batching; banking and receipting of income
- Superior attention to detail while undertaking high volume data entry activities
- Excellent communication skills including a proven ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively, meet deadlines, operate within established parameters and consistently produce quality output in a dynamic environment with competing priorities and short deadlines
- Demonstrated capacity and willingness to work as a member of a proactive team dedicated to the delivery of quality services to its client base
- Well-developed computer skills
- An interest in philanthropy and its impact on society
To Apply: Please submit your CV, Cover Letter and Responses to Selection Criteria nominated in the Position Description.
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
About the Organisation
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Philanthropy is critical to the success of the UNSW 2025 Strategy.
Beginning with the appointment of a new Vice-President, Philanthropy (VPP) in February 2016, UNSW is committed to building a world-class development and engagement team organisation that will help advance UNSW’s ambitious goals. Our Development and International Development teams work closely with individuals, corporations, and foundations to raise philanthropic support for the university’s highest priorities. Our Alumni and Engagement team helps encourage the involvement of alumni and friends in Sydney and around the world in the life of UNSW. Our Operations Team ensures that all UNSW donors, alumni and friends receive a consistent and high standard of service and stewardship.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Gifts and Accounts Assistant – UNSW Philanthropy via Pro Bono Australia.