About the Role
Taking a collaborative approach, the Head of Digital Marketing will lead on WWF-Australia’s digital marketing strategy, manage the performance of the digital marketing ecosystem and design seamless digital user journeys to increase engagement, conversion, retention, and lifetime value of financial and non-financial supporters. The Head of Digital Marketing plays a key role in shaping WWF-Australia’s business intelligence strategy and building support for digital technology advancement.
The role would suit a hands-on digital marketing leader who is comfortable working across multi-disciplined teams to spearhead innovative and creative data-driven campaigns that achieve our goals to empower millions of Australians to be a voice for nature and grow income to support conservation efforts.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Managerial level skills and experience in developing, implementing and monitoring integrated digital marketing, social media & eCommerce strategies that drive acquisition, engagement and revenue.
- A track record of successful website management & a sound knowledge of eCommerce.
- Extensive knowledge of performance and precision marketing, social media, digital tools, marketing automation, technology & content platforms.
- Hands-on experience with a tier-one marketing automation platform, including audience segmentation, supporter journey mapping, engagement & retention in an eCommerce or fundraising environment.
- A working knowledge of and experience in utilising test plans & data analysis tools to drive digital marketing performance & digital optimisation.
- Extensive experience in campaign performance monitoring and presenting data & insights to key stakeholders.
- Experience in SEM, SEO, Google Analytics & social media publishing, listening & performance tools.
- People management experience including an ability to build and lead a high performance team.
- Advanced communication, collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills.
- An ability to work constructively with diverse people and skillsets to create an energised, trusting and open, mission-driven working environment.
- A working knowledge of human centred design thinking & applications, project management & agile methodologies.
A degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Communications and/or equivalent, relevant experience will be well regarded.
WWF values diversity and is building a workforce that reflects the community we serve. WWF is an equal opportunity employer and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally & linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
About the Organisation
WWF’s global vision is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. WWF-Australia is part of the WWF International Network, the world’s leading, independent conservation organisation. We are active in over 100 countries and have close to 5 million supporters internationally. In Australia and throughout the oceanic region, we work with governments, businesses and communities so that people and nature can thrive within their fair share of the planet’s natural resources. WWF's mission is to halt the decline of threatened plants and animals and to support their recovery. We do this by addressing the threats that affect them using the best available science while working in partnership with communities, Indigenous groups, government and business.
The world is changing fast. Our wildlife and wild places face unprecedented challenges. The result is people yearn more for nature and are connected with each other like never before. We know that we can achieve more by partnering, sharing, empowering communities, forming alliances and building a movement for the environment. Working together is the answer. It is our goal to bring about this unified voice for nature.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 1800032551
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Digital Marketing via Pro Bono Australia.