About the Role
- Work with Healthy Harold to make a positive difference to improve Australia’s health and wellbeing
- Casual Role – 2 days per week
- Eltham Location
- $25 per hour
Develop prospecting emails to nurture relationships and create leads for school learning services.
- Create compelling content that generates awareness and reinforces value of offering
- Create email journeys – triggered automated processes
- Create Graphic Images integrated with the email.
- Develop Campaign goals – awareness, interest and booking stages
- Create value propositions
- Target Schools – school principals, Health and Wellbeing Teachers, Administration Officers
- Create landing pages if necessary
- Report and Measure Results
- Campaign Monitor
- Adobe Acrobat
- ClickFunnel or Duda Mobile platforms or Raisely.
About the Organisation
About Life Education
Life Education is Victoria's largest not-for-profit provider of health education to children. We visit over 150,000 children annually in our mobile classrooms and 710,000 nationally. We are better known for Healthy Harold and over 6 million Australians have experienced our program over the last 39 years.
Our mission is to empower children to live a safe and healthy life through education. By placing preventive education at the core of our work we want to instill in children the confidence to make safer and healthier choices now and in the future.
Our interactive programs support children's learning and development towards a healthy lifestyle, through an engaging delivery that encourages students to develop life skills, work collaboratively, problem solve and explore content in different ways. Students engage with their peers and Healthy Harold through an interactive session based in our Mobile Learning Classroom.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing Communications via Pro Bono Australia.