About the role
About the organisation
WISA began 20 years ago starting life as WINSC ( Womens Industry Network Seafood Community) with the objectives of
- Recognise and enhance the skills of seafood women.
- Develop effective partnerships with government agencies and industry stakeholders.
- Take a professional approach to all activities and relationships with other stakeholders.
- Create a supportive environment to ensure women of the fishing industry reach their potential.
- Actively encourage the involvement of seafood women.
- Provide community education on all aspects of the seafood industry.
- Create a positive image of the seafood industry through promotion of the industry to the community.
The organisation currently has about 100 members from Australia and recently held a workshop in Adelaide titled Stronger Seafood Communities with an attendance of 80 people and an evening 20 year celebration dinner for 170 people. It currently communicates with members using social media and newsletters.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Drafting a Constitution for an NGO via Pro Bono Australia.