About the Role
The Royal Flying Doctor Service South Eastern Section is a leading provider of health services across south eastern Australia providing primary health care, health education, emergency evacuation and retrieval services to remote, rural and regional communities.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world, providing extensive primary health care and 24 hour emergency service to people over an area of 7.6 million square kilometres. Delivered by a dedicated team of professionals, using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, and supported by a vast number of volunteers and supporters, the RFDS is vital for those that live, work and travel in rural and remote Australia.
Benefits & Culture
- Australia’s most loved, stable and reputable charity
- Located in Sydney CBD, near to public transport
- Salary packaging and parental leave available
- Work with a dedicated and passionate team
- Iconic organisation celebrating its 90th year anniversary
You will drive the development of the bequest program and implement end to end stewardship plans. With one direct report, you will work closely with the fundraising and data teams and your responsibilities will include:-
- Liaise with supporters and donors relating to planned giving and bequests
- Assess innovative approaches to enhance the donor pipeline
- Arrange and attend face to face meetings with donors across the Sydney metro area
- Develop strong relationships with supporters, bequestors, executors and trustees
- Implement a bequest strategy of promotion and retention to existing and prospective supporters
- Generate reports on key metrics, including revenue forecasting via data segmentation
You will be a successful business development or sales executive with the ability to build strong relationships. Your experience will include managing supporter and customer engagement and utilising best practice communication tools, together with:-
- Customer identification and research
- Implementing surveys and articulating cases for support
- Analysis of data trends to assist with forecasting revenue
- Generating relationships via phone and face to face
- Increasing revenue streams from diverse groups of customers
If you have a passion for and commitment to promoting health and wellbeing in rural and regional south east Australia, please contact Louise Furlong on (02) 82430570 or to apply, please send your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required in MS Word format, quoting reference #71845.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Bequest Senior Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.