About the role
Reporting to the General Manager of Strategic Partnerships and Fundraising and based in Western Sydney, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of PCYC NSW’s individual donor management and direct marketing campaigns (print and digital) to increase new donations, create a culture of referrals and improve retention.
In this new role you will:
- Drive the implementation of the five-year growth strategy for individual donor management via direct mail, digital acquisition and telemarketing
- Manage and streamline the donor journey process and report against key measures
- Implement personalised campaigns to acquire new donors and improve retention
- Project manage warm and cold direct marketing processes from beginning to end
- Liaise with key stakeholders and suppliers to source best prices and manage delivery timelines
- Develop and deliver annual retention plans for both existing and new donors
- Oversee the implementation of a welcome program to new donors
- Work with the marketing team to develop an annual digital promotional schedule
- Analyse and evaluate fundraising data to drive acquisition and retention strategies
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience managing direct marketing campaigns and donor management
- Experience within digital acquisition (preferred)
- • Excellent phone manner to support inbound and outbound strategies
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a small team and support other departments
- Confident reporting and data analysis skills, with the ability to interpret data insights into strategic direction
- Proven experience working with acquisition and retention channels
- Sound knowledge of and experience with CRM’s including Raisers Edge, iMIS, Salesforce, Blackbaud or other
You are a results driven fundraiser with stellar communication, data management, analytical, problem solving, organisation and creative skills.
Why you should apply:
- To receive the intrinsic benefits that delivering a strategy to empower young people in partnership with police and the community brings!
- Be part of an organisation that makes a difference in young people’s lives and builds community resilience
- Benefit from salary packaging to increase your take home pay, discounted health insurance, access to ‘The Locker Room’ (Reward Gateway), provided uniforms, generous leave provisions and access to a range of training and development opportunities
About the organisation
Iconic youth organisation that gives back to the community, with a strong strategic plan and vision for growth? Built on a legacy of over 80 years of Police and community partnerships, Police Citizens Youth Clubs NSW is committed to empowering young people to reach their potential.
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Direct Marketing Manager via Pro Bono Australia.