About the Role
What’s on offer?
The Family Relationship Coordinator is responsible for developing and managing the relationship between the Children’s Cancer Institute and the families and individuals who support the us by sharing their stories.
You will be an organised, empathetic and passionate individual who uses their project management and organisational skills to develop genuine relationships with families and individuals of all ages. The families and individuals who support the work that we do and share their stories to encourage others to support our work, are our most valuable resource. As such the Family Relationship Coordinator is the cornerstone of our marketing and fundraising team.
Activities include project planning, media liaison, developing content and stories, managing an annual calendar of family involvement, ongoing communication with families and individuals, family and individual liaison at events and other marketing activities and developing tools to facilitate best practice relationship management.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Responsible for the ongoing management of the relationship with families and individual supporters
– Welcoming families into the Institute fund raising program and developing an understanding of their needs and their stories
– Ongoing management of individual and family relationships on behalf of the Institute and ensuring – families are engaged and have a positive experience
– Identify families and individuals that are suitable for marketing and PR opportunies and assist the families and individuals throughout this process
– Provide stories of families and individuals for tools of engagement including SM, website, newsletters, video and media stories
– Maintaining a calendar to track and plan family and individual involvement
– Maintain a comprehensive database using Salesforce for all contacts, ensuring details are up to date and all contact is recorded
– Ensure activity is tracked, measure family satisfaction and engagement and identify any process or quality improvements as required based on evaluation reports
– Support the team by sharing mutually beneficial information, participating and volunteering at other Institute fundraising events, actively participating in the team meetings where possible
– Excellent project management skills with excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities simultaneously
– Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities to deliver results and meet deadlines
– Highly developed interpersonal and customer service skills including ability to relate with our supporters and families and make them feel valued and appreciated
– Strong communication skills across multiple management levels internally and externally to promote a common understanding, build and nurture relationships and create an environment of shared goals
– Donor focused, passionate about dealing with people and empathetic to our cause and beneficiaries
– Ability to work independently and in conjunction with the Head of Marketing & Digital, fundraising Team and Marketing Team
– Able to behave in an ethical and professional manner at all times within the culture of Children’s Cancer
We are strongly committed to the growth of our employees so all staff can fulfil their aspirations. You’ll be rewarded with a friendly and professional flexible work environment, comprehensive on-campus facilities, salary packaging options, access to a leading EAP program and regular social activities. Join a group of dedicated people in a performance-driven environment to achieve success!
A detailed job description and additional information about Children’s Cancer Institute can be found on our website at: www.childrenscancerinstitute.org.au. We embrace diversity and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ link and forward both your resume AND cover letter clearly addressing the qualifications, experience and skills required. Note: Applications will be reviewed prior to the closing date; which is dependent on the status of the recruitment process.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Family Relationship Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.