About the Role
Senior Program Manager-Family Services and Cultural Programs
- Location: Chirnside Park
- Position: Ongoing, Full time
- Salary : $95,000 to $125,000
We are looking for a leader who will be responsible for the successful management and delivery of the following programs :
- Family Services
- Aboriginal Family Decision Making Program and Cultural Support
- Youth Mentoring.
You will ensure:
- Aboriginal Families children and families receive a culturally appropriate service
- All programs meet performance targets and contract agreements
- A healthy workplace culture and professional work environment is maintained and promoted
- Continuous quality improvement remains high on the agenda
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate
- Commitment to VACCA’s vision and purpose.
- Awareness and appreciation of Aboriginal societies and cultures and an understanding of the issues affecting Aboriginal people in contemporary Australia and the diversity of circumstances of Aboriginal people
- Demonstrated high level ability to lead and manage a multitude of programs
- Extensive experience in the child and family services field or a related area
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships and partnerships across the service sector to ensure the best possible outcomes for individuals, families and communities.
- Strong organisational abilities, problem solving, good decision making and development of innovative strategies in complex cases within complex service systems
Application deadline is Sunday, 21 April, 2019
About the Organisation
The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA) is the largest organization of its kind in Australia. VACCA is an Aboriginal community-controlled organization that supports and advocates for the Aboriginal community. Our strength lies with our people. Our team is committed to the organisation's vision and values; advocates for our children and other vulnerable community members; and shows respect for, observance and compliance with Aboriginal cultural protocols, practice and ceremony. Our Aboriginality is what distinguishes us from mainstream services and what enables us to deliver the positive outcomes we achieve for our people
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Program Manager-Family Services and Cultural Programs via Pro Bono Australia.