About the role
We are committed to high performing teams, which is why ACN offers:
- values based leadership
- a comprehensive onboarding program including a Buddy
- an office-wide Christmas period shutdown
- professional development opportunities
- pay above industry standards
- various team engagement activities
- health and wellbeing programmes
With a strong focus on advancing nurse leadership – improving the careers of nurses and subsequently the quality of patient care in the community – you can be sure that you are joining an organisation that makes a positive impact.
So if you are looking to be part of a high performing team within an affirmative and learning based culture, ACN is looking for you!
This position requires three or more years’ experience in an equivalent communications and/or publications role and in addition, to be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
Demonstrated experience in:
- a tertiary qualification in communications, journalism, marketing or a related area and/or equivalent work experience
- writing, preparing, editing, proof-reading and collating high-quality written material including articles and media releases
- the project management and production of complex print and digital publications
- successfully building and maintaining relationships with executives and other internal stakeholders while managing a network of content contributors and authors
- identifying and developing interesting, relevant and newsworthy stories within tight deadlines
- planning, sourcing and drafting dynamic social media content
- writing and producing annual reports, including overseeing design
- briefing external agencies; briefing and working with graphic designers
In addition, please provide three samples of your writing.
- This position is a 12-month contract with the view to go permanent.
- Applications that do not include a covering letter addressing all of the selection criteria, a CV and samples of your writing will not be considered.
- While applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on Monday 22 April, 2019, they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.
The position description can be found on our website: https://www.acn.edu.au/about-us/work-at-acn. For enquiries or further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the organisation
ACN is the national, professional body representing, educating and connecting Australia’s vibrant community of nurses. At ACN, we’re proud of our diverse and dynamic workforce and are looking for similarly dedicated individuals to join our team.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Communications Lead via Pro Bono Australia.