About the Role
Established in 2008, the Australian Environmental Grantmakers Network (AEGN) is a membership based organisation that brings together philanthropists that care about the environment. Through information sharing, collaboration and networking, AEGN aims to help its members become more effective environmental grant makers and grow the amount of philanthropic funds going to the environment within Australia.
Benefits & Culture
- High level exposure to an expert philanthropic network
- Flexible work practices
- Purchased additional leave
- Collegiate and engaging team environment
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for reviewing and leading a communications strategy to lift the profile and engagement of members through:
- Analysing and evaluating the effectiveness of all communication channels and resource tools
- Implementing the new AEGN brand content across all communications
- Coordinating the publication of newsletters including commissioning content
- Working closely with the executive, staff and members to promote environmental philanthropy
You have significant experience in communications management and have been responsible for overarching narrative development and design for an organisation. To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding written communication skills and expertise in developing and editing content
- Developing and implementing communication strategic plans
- Solid understanding of the digital landscape and management of social media channels
- Ability to build and nurture positive partnerships that raises awareness of creative communication campaigns
Help bring to life the growth strategy of AEGN and the impact its philanthropic members have to address environment and climate change issues. Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required. Alternatively, please call Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080 for a further discussion.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Communications Manager via Pro Bono Australia.