About the Role
- Full time ongoing role based in Sydney CBD
- Work on single and multi-channel fundraising retention and loyalty initiatives
About the role
You will deliver a portfolio of integrated single and multi-channel fundraising retention and loyalty initiatives including supporter centric journeys for different donor types and product purchases through direct channels.
You will be responsible for implementing an engagement strategy to deliver on targets and growth in income via multi-channel direct marketing.
The role will work across multiple income generating Red Cross products such as regular giving, single giving, di saster appeals, bequests, workplace giving and raffles.
What you will bring
- Understanding of evidence-based consumer and donor retention strategies that deliver financial and non-financial targets.
- Understanding of Direct Marketing techniques using multiple channels
- Regular Giving retention strategies
- Experience in project managing/coordinating annual income generating direct marketing appeals and donor care campaigns
- Solid communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Good project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence internally at a variety of levels
- Critical thinking and demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Curious mindset that analyses market and global trends with a courageous approach to innovation
Work on all Red Cross products and take an integrated multi-channel approach to engage our supporters. Work in the team driving supporter loyalty and value and know that the work you do will contribute to helping people experiencing vulnerability.
About the Organisation
Australian Red Cross is part of one of the largest humanitarian movements in the world seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
The Loyalty Team is responsible for raising millions of dollars in support of Red Cross’s work here in Australia, as well as increasing the loyalty and lifetime value of existing supporters of Red Cross.
Apply for this Job
For further information please view the position description or contact Janene Gontier, Engagement Manager on 0416 341 944
Please quote in application: Direct Marketing Coordinator - Retention - Sydney via Pro Bono Australia.