About the role
- 3-4 days per week flexibility based on candidates needs
- great culture and inner-city location convenient to public transport
The Events & Office Coordinator is responsible for AEGN events, administration and maintenance of the AEGN member database, and general office administration support. We are a small team, so you will oversee processes for others to follow, as well as get hands on to deliver. Responsibilities include;
- Plan and deliver events ensuring everything runs smoothly and the events deliver the set objectives
- Attend events to provide support as required
- Update, maintain and improve the CRM to ensure it can support the AEGNs needs
- Work with and update member database to ensure data is current and database can store and report effectively on required information
- Office facilities and environment maintenance
- First point of contact, phone, email, visitors.
- Business filing and archiving
- General administration support
- Fabulous consultative culture
- Days and hours can be flexed to your needs
- Great access to public transport
- Small team means you can be involved in a variety of work
- 2 year contract
Skills and experience
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience including events and office support
- Demonstrated ability to be positive and proactive part of a small team
- Great communication skills to work with Australia’s leading philanthropists
- Demonstrated ability to maintain database and improve as required
- Strong organisation and time management skills
Interested? Click ‘Apply for this job’ attaching your resume and a cover letter.
About the organisation
The AEGN brings together philanthropists who care about the environment and enables them to become better at what they love doing. We also aim to grow the amount of philanthropic funds in Australia going to the environment. Our members co-fund, share networks, go on field trips together, attend private briefings and much more. Above all, our members discover that far more can be achieved through working together than by acting alone.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Events & Office Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.