About the Role
We are looking for purpose driven and highly experienced EA to run the CEO’s office as well as support the board and executive team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in close partnership with a dynamic and supportive CEO who is shaping a new direction and culture for a great youth organisation. In celebrating our 20th anniversary this year, we are also seeking to transform our services for greater impact and outcomes for ‘at risk’ young people. If you are interested in joining our purpose driven organisation and be part of a positive and highly supportive team, we’d love to hear from you.
A full position description is available below or you can find it on our website: www.whitelion.asn.au.
What you can expect from us
- Great not for profit Salary Packaging plus 17.5% annual leave loading
- An additional three (3) days gifted leave per year during Christmas and New Year
- A great team and supportive environment
- Access to Employee Assistance Program Services
- Flexible working hours
About the Organisation
Whitelion was established in 1999 as a non-profit community organisation that supports and empowers young people at risk to reach their full potential.
- Our vision is for all young people to have equal opportunities to succeed.
- Our purpose is to give young people the pride, courage and opportunities to change their lives.
- We achieve this through our values and strategic priorities.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 83540824
Email : email@example.com
Applicants should provide a resume and cover letter to Aida Akhlaghi at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact Aida Akhlaghi, National HR Advisor on 03 8354 0824/0498 569 23
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant to the CEO via Pro Bono Australia.