About the role
- Located in Richmond
- Part Time role – Salary Packaging available
- Be part of an organisation striving to create a world where all women and children will be safe and free from family violence
We are seeking a skilled Finance Officer with a strong working knowledge of book keeping, administrative and accounting principles. Has excellent problem solving skills including attention to detail, high level of accuracy and ability to prioritise. This role requires the incumbent to work under minimal supervision and show initiative in managing daily tasks.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role at a medium sized not for profit organisation and extensive command over MYOB & Microsoft Office programs will be highly regarded.
The position requires a highly motivated individual who has well developed organisational, and communication skills. If you have the capability to achieve success in this role, we would love to hear from you!
- Comply with all statutory and legislative requirements
- Control of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing
- Prepare financial reconciliations including bank, credit cards, petty cash
- BAS/PAYG lodgement and payment
- Fortnightly Payroll including salary packaging, superannuation and payroll tax
- Monthly processing of staff expenses and payments
- Budget preparation support
- Annual accounts preparation for external accountant
- Support supplier and funder contract management
- Support office equipment and resource management
- Preparation of acquittals and a range of reporting for Executive Managers and the Board
- Initiate opportunities to streamline business processes and implement them
- Day to day administrative duties
About the organisation
inTouch Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence provides services, programs and responses to issues of family violence in CALD communities. By acknowledging the rights and diverse experiences of our clients, we develop and implement a number of culturally sensitive and holistic models for the provision of services to both victims and perpetrators of family violence. In tackling the issues of family violence we act on multiple levels – individual, relationship and community.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Finance Officer via Pro Bono Australia.