About the Role
The Marketing and Fundraising Manager will:
- Contribute to NSW Police Legacy’s long term growth and development by attracting and securing financial support from strategic fundraising programs including regular giving, workplace giving, corporate sponsorships and partnerships, third party fundraising activities, events, and other initiatives.
- Develop, manage and deliver marketing and communication strategies to ensure a strong ongoing profile and presence for NSW Police Legacy.
- Manage NSW Police Legacy’s branding, promotion, profiling and social impact.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Lead and manage the Media and Communications Coordinator, and the Community Fundraising Coordinator.
About the Organisation
NSW Police Legacy was originally established to care for the widows, widowers, partners and dependent children of deceased NSW police officers.
Today, we care for many members of the wider police family, including our police legatees, the parents of deceased police officers through the parents’ support network, special constables, serving and retired police and their families facing necessitous circumstances, and former police and their families as they transition from a career in policing to civilian life through BACKUP for Life.
We take pride in developing long lasting relationships with our families to ensure their needs are being met, whether that be through covering the costs of their children’s education, providing referrals to bereavement counselling and other social services, or introducing them to other police legacy families in their area through local social events and activities.
Our Vision: The preeminent police charity protecting the police family.
Our Purpose: To build a strong, resilient and charitable police family.
Respect: We honour the proud tradition of policing and the police family.
Compassion: We take pride in providing compassionate, continuous and long-term support to the people in our care.
Family: We embrace the camaraderie and unique bond shared across the police family.
Further information can be obtained by viewing our internet site at: www.policelegacynsw.org.au
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 92641311
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should provide a copy of their resume, and a written response addressing how they meet the minimum requirements (education and experience, and specific knowledge and skills) for the role as set out in the attached position description.
Applicants should provide two work related referees with their application.
Applications should be submitted to Kellie Cooper, Chief Operating Officer, NSW Police Legacy via email email@example.com by the 29th April 2019.
A panel will review the applications and selected applicants will be asked for an interview. Interviews will be arranged for the week commencing 29th April 2019.
An offer of will be made as soon as possible following the interview process.
Note: The successful candidate will require satisfactory completion of a police criminal record check and a working with children check.
Please quote in application: Marketing and Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.