About the role
The Marketing and Fundraising Manager will:
- Contribute to NSW Police Legacy’s long term growth and development by attracting and securing financial support from strategic fundraising programs including regular giving, workplace giving, corporate sponsorships and partnerships, third party fundraising activities, events, and other initiatives.
- Develop, manage and deliver marketing and communication strategies to ensure a strong ongoing profile and presence for NSW Police Legacy.
- Manage NSW Police Legacy’s branding, promotion, profiling and social impact.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Lead and manage the Media and Communications Coordinator, and the Community Fundraising Coordinator.
About the organisation
NSW Police Legacy was originally established to care for the widows, widowers, partners and dependent children of deceased NSW police officers.
Today, we care for many members of the wider police family, including our police legatees, the parents of deceased police officers through the parents’ support network, special constables, serving and retired police and their families facing necessitous circumstances, and former police and their families as they transition from a career in policing to civilian life through BACKUP for Life.
We take pride in developing long lasting relationships with our families to ensure their needs are being met, whether that be through covering the costs of their children’s education, providing referrals to bereavement counselling and other social services, or introducing them to other police legacy families in their area through local social events and activities.
Our Vision: The preeminent police charity protecting the police family.
Our Purpose: To build a strong, resilient and charitable police family.
Respect: We honour the proud tradition of policing and the police family.
Compassion: We take pride in providing compassionate, continuous and long-term support to the people in our care.
Family: We embrace the camaraderie and unique bond shared across the police family.
Further information can be obtained by viewing our internet site at: www.policelegacynsw.org.au
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing and Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.