About the Role
For nearly 90 years’, Foodbank Victoria have been providing food relief to individuals and families facing hardship and are the largest food provider in Victoria in times of disaster. Working together with more than 400 charity partners, they help feed more than 100,000 people per month.
Since 2016, Foodbank Victoria have partnered with the Victorian State Government to address hunger and disadvantage in classrooms and deliver breakfast food to 500 primary schools as part of the School Breakfast Clubs program. More than 50,000 breakfasts are being served each week through School Breakfasts Clubs.
Benefits & Culture
- Salary packaging
- Flexible work practices
- Access to paid gym membership
- Collegiate and engaging team environment
You will head up the School Breakfast Club program and be responsible for its expansion and implementation of three new programs: Emergency Lunch, Holiday Backpack and the Pop-up Family Kitchens Club.
- Leading and mentoring a team of program coordinators and health promotion officers
- Developing and implementing the programs whilst adhering to strict timelines
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure effective operational delivery of the programs
- Managing a variety of key stakeholder relationships such as State government, CEO, Board and schools etc.
- Evaluating and reporting on the implementation and financial milestones of the programs
You have a background in community, human services, health, education or a like-minded corporate where you have been responsible for managing the start up or expansion of programs, managing a team and measuring performance and reporting on program success and funding.
Specific skills and experience required include:
- Program and people management– of specific importance will be the ability to build, monitor and manage programs and lead the team
- Financial acumen – an ability to maintain financial discipline, manage budgets and navigate funding service agreements
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships and communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
If you want to make a positive impact on giving children a healthy start to their school day, then apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter, quoting reference # 96019. Alternatively, please call Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080 for a further discussion.
*Please note, a valid driver’s license is essential, ability to travel within Victoria and the successful applicant will be required to undertake a working with children check.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Program Manager via Pro Bono Australia.