About the role
We currently have two newly created opportunities for two motivated, experienced and purpose driven Regional Managers to join our National Operations Management Team.
There are two Regional Manager Roles:
1. South/East (based in Frankston), including Gippsland
2. Central/West (based in West Melbourne)
The ideal candidates will be working with a new National Operations Management team and will have responsibility for strategic and operational leadership of the region as well as managing government relations, budget and contract performance and the development of grants and tenders. This is an opportunity to significantly drive and influence evidence informed program practice and evaluation and a culture of customer centricity.
In celebrating our 20th anniversary this year, we are also seeking to transform our services for greater impact and outcomes for ‘at risk’ young people. This is an exciting time to join our highly performing National Team. If you are interested in joining our purpose driven organisation and being part of a positive and highly supportive team, we’d love to hear from you.
A full position description is available below or you can find it on our website: www.whitelion.asn.au.
What you can expect from us
- Great not for profit salary packaging plus 17.5% annual leave loading
- An additional three (3) days gifted leave per year during Christmas and New Year
- A great team and supportive environment
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Flexible working hours
About the organisation
Whitelion was established in 1999 as a non-profit community organisation that supports and empowers young people at risk to reach their full potential.
- Our vision is for all young people to have equal opportunities to succeed.
- Our purpose is to give young people the pride, courage and opportunities to change their lives.
- We achieve this through our values and strategic priorities.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Regional Manager x2 via Pro Bono Australia.