About the role
- Outstanding opportunity for a Fundraising or values- driven Corporate professional
- Permanent Full Time
- Not for Profit Organisation
- Location – Glen Waverley
Are you a successful commercial professional who can translate your sales/account management/networking skills to empower corporate partners to make a contribution to helping the disadvantaged? Or perhaps you’re an experienced NFP fundraiser keen to join one of Australia’s most generously supported charities.
The position is responsible for achieving financial targets by enhancing current corporate partnerships and to bring on new partnerships, with a view to raise funds, support in kind and raise awareness for the organisation.
The successful candidate will need to have the following skills:
- Proven experience in relationship building and communication
- Experience in negotiating and networking skills with high net worth individuals and senior executives
- Experience in fundraising, marketing or sales or public relations
- A professional attitude and presentation, strong team focus with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Well developed written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Competency in computer skills including the following: Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, Power Point and Internet
- Valid driver’s licence
About the organisation
The Salvation Army, affectionately known as “The Salvos”, is one of Australia’s most loved organisations and the most respected charity in Australia. A modern community-based Christian movement, The Salvation Army is also one of the largest and most diverse social welfare providers in the world, giving help to the most marginalised people in our society.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Relationship Manager Corporate Partnerships via Pro Bono Australia.