About the role
Reporting Analyst Information Systems
- Full time fixed term to 30 April 2020 – possibility of permanency
- 38 hours per week
- NFP Salary Packaging
- Heidelberg VIC Location
About the role
Mind offers a diverse range of services which in turn offers our staff significant opportunities for ongoing learning and professional development. The Information Systems team is responsible for providing timely and accurate information systems, services and tools that support Mind in delivering high quality services to our clients, carers and their families/ friends.
Working within the Reporting, Analytics & Data (RAD) Team, you will provide comprehensive and efficient analytical support, performance reporting, administration support and data entry. As a Data Analyst, you will also work in conjunction with the Senior Business Analyst as part of a team to meet the organisation’s reporting requirements.
- Extracting data and preparing various performance reports for external and internal reporting
- Undertaking ad-hoc reporting using SQL and excel
- Liaising with, and providing assistance to employees and managers of services within Mind
- Communicating with customers and demonstrating understanding, empathy, patience and a positive service focus.
- Actively participating in appropriate projects, committees and working groups
- Proactively supporting Mind’s vision of supporting people facing mental health challenges to live well and be socially included
Skills & experience
- Tertiary qualification (minimum Cert IV) in business, information management, healthcare management or other relevant fields
- Proficient in the use of SQL and Excel
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Business Intelligence tools such PowerBI and Data preparation tools such as Alteryx
- Proven experience in extracting and analysing data and the preparation of accurate reports various formats
- Ability to work with confidential information in a sensitive and respectful manner
- Proven understanding of Health IT and Privacy Legislation
- Awareness and understanding of the NDIS (highly regarded)
Mind Australia is committed to diversity and social inclusion. We welcome applications from Indigenous Australians, people with a lived experience of mental ill health and recovery, people with disability, those who identify as LGBTIQ and applicants from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- NFP Salary packaging
- Supportive team environment
- Monthly Rostered Day Off (RDO’s)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career & development opportunities
About the organisation
About the Company
Mind Australia Limited is a leading community managed specialist mental health service provider. We have been supporting people dealing with the day-to-day impacts of mental illness, as well as their families, friends and carers for 40 years.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Reporting Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.