About the role
- Join a high achieving and progressive fundraising team
- Responsible for all aspects of the day to day administration of the fundraising database – Raiser’s Edge (RE), and servicing the Foundation team in the delivery of data analytics, program reporting, data transfer, integrity and compliance to help achieve the Foundation’s fundraising objectives.
As part of the Foundation’s continued growth, outstanding candidates are encouraged to apply for positions now open at Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation.
- Peter Mac’s Database and Analytics Team is responsible for all aspects of the day to day administration of the fundraising database – Raiser’s Edge (RE), including but not limited to, information integrity, privacy and PCI-DSS compliance, financial reconciliation, database maintenance, reporting, improving processes and servicing the training and RE reporting needs of Foundation personnel in line with Foundation operational objectives and business rules.
- Servicing the Foundation team in the delivery of data analytics (through the data warehouse and RE), program reporting, data transfer, integrity and compliance to help achieve each fundraising program’s operational objectives and KPIs.
- This role is also responsible for developing policy and training procedures to ensure the Foundation and staff adhere to and meet PCI compliance standards.
This role is part of a high performing and well-respected fundraising team who play a critical role in raising funds for cancer research.
This opportunity will suit an enthusiastic team-player with proven experience as a database professional. An understanding of the importance of best practise donor care, a ‘can-do’ attitude and the value of clear and timely communications is essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- In-depth knowledge of Blackbaud Raisers Edge 7 database / CRM software
- Self-motivated and thorough with an eye for detail
- Understanding of the principles of good governance in relation to data integrity
- Outstanding organisational skills, with the ability to manage a multi-task workload in a fast-paced environment
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Competent in producing consistent and regular recording and reporting of activity to specified criteria
For further information about this opportunity, please review the position description or contact us for a confidential discussion.
Peter Mac offers its employees the following benefits:
- Salary Packaging/ADOs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Central City Location
- Training and Development Program
Please note all applicants must address the selection criteria.
About the organisation
The Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre is Australia’s only public hospital solely dedicated to cancer and one of an elite group of hospitals worldwide to have its own integrated cancer research program and laboratories.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Database Officer via Pro Bono Australia.