About the role
Social Traders is recruiting for a new role to support the rapid growth of social procurement in New South Wales. The ‘Social Procurement Lead’ will combine social enterprise recruitment, engagement and analysis with business and government member recruitment and servicing in order to enable sales and social impact. This is a hugely exciting role where you will work actively to grow social procurement as a category whist also generating impact by enabling social enterprises sales with business and government.
In New South Wales, the role builds on the work being undertaken through an existing Sydney based role focussed on government and business member services. The role will enable ST to continue to grow its business and government services whilst also pursuing opportunities to grow ST engagement and recruitment of social enterprises in New South Wales.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience (key selection criteria):
- Essential: Highly developed relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service orientation.
- Highly regarded: Demonstrated track record in account management/stakeholder engagement roles.
- Highly regarded: Experience working in or with social enterprise and/or Government and/or the private sector.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in challenging environments.
- Strong understanding of social enterprise and the benefits they deliver.
- Demonstrated commitment to social change and the mission and values of Social Traders.
- Ability to work autonomously.
About the organisation
Social Traders is Australia’s leading support organization for social enterprise and is in an exciting time of change. In order to achieve our mission of maximizing social impact and change we are unlocking the massive potential of social procurement.
Social Traders is the leading organization connecting social enterprises with social procurement opportunities and supporting social enterprise to successfully deliver on the contracts they win.
By 2021, our goal is to generate 1500 jobs for disadvantaged Australians. To do this we will create a community of 95 ST business & government members and 600 ST certified social enterprises and facilitate $105 million in procurement spend.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Social Procurement Lead (NSW) via Pro Bono Australia.