About the Role
Are you willing to take the next step in your career?
This is an exciting opportunity for you to show us you have the skills, ability, passion, professionalism and drive to excel within this position and cohealth
We put our people first, not just our clients. We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we’ve created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. This is so our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts in the industry. Staff are valued as individuals for their different backgrounds, skills, and experience, and we recognise the importance of work-life balance within our ever-growing family friendly cohort. our commitment to you is:
- Role diversity and internal career progression opportunities
- Work within a positive, friendly and supportive work environment
- Enjoy a competitive hourly rate + salary packaging options!
About the role
You will be required to lead our wonderful team of Client Services Officers (CSOs) who support the Oral and Allied Health and/or Medical services across cohealth. Day-to-day supervision and performance management of CSOs as the frontline of cohealth through leadership, guidance, coaching of staff. In addition, you will be responsible for contributing to the continuous improvement and efficiency of client reception and facilitating client access to cohealth services and information.
The ideal candidate the role will have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills. With the ability to liaise and consult with a wide range of stakeholders, including staff and particularly clients from all facets of the community, as well as;
- Demonstrated experience in leading and supporting administration functions, ideally front of house/reception areas;
- Demonstrated cognitive and conceptual skills that will promote innovation and creative problem solving;
- High level computer knowledge using Microsoft Office software and other data bases, will the ability to adapt to new systems seamlessly; and
- Be willing and flexible to work a spread of hours from 8.00am to 6.00pm and prepared to accept telephone calls from staff, outside of these hours.
Apply now and be rewarded with a position that directly and positively influences the quality of life for our clients; working with an organisation that values your professional contribution and personal well-being.
Applications close on 2nd May @ 10.00pm
About the Organisation
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
Apply for this Job
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)
Please quote in application: Team Leader Client Services Officer via Pro Bono Australia.