About the role
BirdLife Australia (BirdLife) has been the voice for Australia’s birdlife for over a century and works nationally to develop advocacy and research initiatives and partnerships to achieve outstanding conservation results for our native birds and their habitats.
BirdLife’s achievements are derived from combining the skills, enthusiasm and commitment of its 145,000 supporters and volunteers.
You will be responsible for managing and delivering on the implementation of the technology road map for BirdLife as part of their 2019 Technology Strategic Plan. You will do this through:
- Managing and reporting on the implementation project plan and program budget
- Establishing project management processes and tools and training plans to support delivery
- Stakeholder engagement to facilitate participation of technology projects
- Ensuring technology solutions are delivered on time and within budget
- Supporting effective governance of the program and managing change, key risks and priorities
You are a pragmatic IT professional who has significant experience in project managing the successful delivery of IT business solution implementations. You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Working understanding of IT business solutions e.g. CRMs and digital web technology
- Project management reporting and risk management
- Development and management of project budgets
- Management of technology change on user communities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; effective solutions implementation
- Ability to build positive and inclusive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
To contribute to conserving and enhancing the future of Australia’s birds and their habitats apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter address the key skills. Alternatively, please call Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080 for a further discussion.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Technology Program Lead via Pro Bono Australia.