About the role
About your opportunity
We are seeking an Operations Manager to join the Victorian Cancer Registry team. Reporting to the Acting Director, Victorian Cancer Registry, your role is to:
- Provide leadership and management to the VCR Operations Team
- Strategic engagement and relationship management with key stakeholders from VCR notifying institutions
- Contribute to high-level strategic planning, risk management and business continuity
- Look for opportunities for innovative technological improvements to increase the efficiency of the VCR
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Degree or other qualification in a relevant discipline
- Strong technological skills
- Experience of change management and demonstrated ability in process improvement, gathering and interpreting a wide range of information and the ability to make recommendations
- Substantial experience in a hospital or other health setting which includes; Leadership and management, workflow management, management of data quality assurance programs, specification and implementation of software applications
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position which provides a salary within range $82,316 – $97,406 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the organisation
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people. The Victorian Cancer Registry (VCR) is a population-based cancer registry that provides comprehensive, accurate and timely information for cancer control by developing and maintaining a high quality, accessible information asset to support epidemiological, clinical, behavioural and health services research and evaluation.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Victorian Cancer Registry, Operations Manager via Pro Bono Australia.