About the role
This full time role provides caseload management for the Workplace Accreditation Program, co-ordinating workplace activities and reviewing workplace progress against set milestones.
The Workplace Caseload Support Officer will manage the progress of participating organisations towards assessment, providing support to workplaces from the start on the program through to accreditation. The role is responsible for conducting progress reviews, hosting induction and information webinars, and co-ordinating staff surveys. The Officer will provide support to the workplaces once they become accredited White Ribbon Workplaces.
The Workplace Program aims to inspire and provide a sustainable platform for Australian workplaces to achieve the following:
- To raise awareness and understanding of the issues surrounding violence against women with the aim of changing attitudes and behaviours that allow it to occur in our communities; and
- To provide workplaces with the tools to respond effectively to incidents, whether they occur internal or external to the workplace.
About the organisation
White Ribbon is the world’s largest movement of men and boys working to end men’s violence against women and girls. White Ribbon Australia, as part of this global social movement, works through a primary prevention approach understanding that men are central to seeing the social change necessary to prevent men’s violence against women. Through community engagement, we engage men to stand up, speak out and act to influence the actions of men, demand change and drive gender equality.
Vision: A nation that respects women, in which every woman lives in safety free from all forms of men’s abuse.
Purpose: Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too.
White Ribbon Core Values:
- Courage– courage in facing challenge and finding creative, innovative solutions
- Integrity– ethical, honest and accountable to all
- Respect– compassionate, honouring and acknowledging difference and upholding dignity
- Collaboration– working collaboratively to drive positive social change
- Leadership– leaders in driving lasting, positive, normative change
We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace culture where all our staff are valued and recognised for their unique qualities, ideas and perspectives. We acknowledge the skills and perspectives that people may bring to the workplace by gender, race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status or other difference. We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We are committed to providing a working environment that values diversity and inclusion which supports all employees to reach their full potential. Our commitment is demonstrated through workplace diversity and inclusion strategies, policies and initiatives.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Workplace Caseload Support Officer via Pro Bono Australia.