About the Role
Lifeline has been providing access to crisis support and suicide prevention services for more than 55 years. Through the efforts of staff and thousands of volunteers, Lifeline receives almost 1 million contacts for help each year.
Benefits & Culture
- Attractive salary package
- Iconic and trusted brand
- Significant opportunities to increase partnership income
- Transformative time with move to omni-channel strategy
Your key priority is to build a significant pipeline of new, high value national partnerships and to identify upgrade prospects with current partners. Additionally you will:
- Build a framework to manage lead generation
- Leverage the networks of Lifeline’s Board and Executive
- Research industry markets and segments
- Pitch to senior level decision makers in large corporates
- Develop proposals, agreements and contracts
- Collaborate with the partnership team to ensure activation and stewardship
You have a relationship fundraising or business development/sales background with a track record in generating sponsorships, donations or sales from either the not-for-profit, the arts, agency side for a for-purpose client or the corporate sector. Your “hunter” approach to pipeline development and proven track record meeting revenue targets along with relationship skills, strategic ability, creativity and business acumen will support your ability to develop and retain partnerships.
Use your demonstrated track record of initiating and driving high value brand aligned opportunities to ensure the ongoing provision of 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services. Please click apply to submit your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required in MS Word format. Alternatively, call Annie Barker on 02 8243 0570 for a confidential conversation.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Business Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.