About the Role
This role is responsible for delivering a portfolio of direct marketing activities and campaigns to generate fundraising income and raise the profile of RIDBC. If you are a results orientated person who strives for success, enjoys working in a team and wants to take ownership of results and outcomes, then this is the role for you!
This role is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Coordination and project management of direct marketing activities – Appeal programs, campaign reporting, develop creative briefs, liaising with suppliers
- Acquisition – contributing to the development and delivery of Appeals, updating collateral, developing creative briefs
- Retention and re-engagement – preparing data for retention strategies, donor care communication, supporting plans of lapsed donors
- Bequest leads generation – supporting the team with strategies and implementation
- Reporting for direct marketing activities – maintaining and updating reporting, identifying reporting gaps, campaign analysis
- Supporting business streams – collaborating with business stream managers to ensure effective execution of campaigns, assisting with digital campaign integration and identifying process and communication improvements
The successful applicant will have:
- Formal marketing and/or sales qualifications with direct marketing experience
- Strong administrative and numerical skills with the ability to analyse data with attention to detail
- Strong database management skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and networking skills with an ability to think creatively
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of and proficiency with databases
In return, RIDBC offers a competitive remuneration package including salary packaging and attractive staff benefits.
Additional information can be obtained from People & Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant for this position will be asked to provide a police check. An individual will not necessarily be excluded from employment based on the result of a criminal record. Each application will be considered on its merits and the inherent requirements of the role.
RIDBC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Compliance with Child Protection Legislation is essential
Criminal Record Check is essential
About the Organisation
Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children (RIDBC) provides quality and innovative services to achieve the best outcomes for current and future generations of Australians with vision and/or hearing loss.
Our aim is to ensure that children and adults with vision or hearing impairment are given equal access to communication, education, literacy, therapy and health services that will enable them to live a life where nothing holds them back.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0298720345
Email : email@example.com
To download the position description for this role and to apply for this exciting opportunity, please visit the RIDBC Website at www.ridbc.org.au/jobs
Please quote in application: Direct Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.