About the Role
Bush Heritage Australia protects the natural environment through the purchase and management of high conservation value reserves and through partnerships with Traditional Owners, agricultural landowners, and other conservation organisations.
With over 40,000 supporters Bush Heritage is funded primarily by private individuals who support their vision to protect Australia’s unique plants, animals and landscapes.
Benefits and culture
- Be part of an expert, supportive fundraising team
- Flexible work environment, 4 day working week available
- Excellent induction and professional development
- Travel opportunities to visit conservation reserves
- Not for profit salary packaging
- Excellent Melbourne CDB location
You will coordinate all aspects of the regular giving program which comprises of 14,000 regular givers and contributes significantly to overall revenue generation. You will develop and implement creative direct and digital marketing programs to acquire new regular donors and will increase income via well-established channels such as face to face, email, social media, direct mail and telemarketing.
- Experience in a successful regular giving, direct marketing or direct sales program
- Ability to manage external stakeholder relationships
- A love of all things numerical and a proactive problem solving approach.
You may also have transferable skills from sales or account management but with an interest in the Australian bush and the work of Bush Heritage, perhaps having studied a related subject.
If protecting Australia’s natural environment is important to you then please contact Anna Skeels on 03 8319 4070 or send your CV and cover letter quoting # 110654.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Individual Giving Coordinator - Regular Giving via Pro Bono Australia.