About the role
The position contributes to the development and delivery of WWF’s supporter retention program with a heavy emphasis on outbound telephone communications. If you enjoy having engaging and inspiring conversations with our enthusiastic supporters about today’s top environmental and sustainable development issues whilst mobilising funds to support campaigns, this is the role for you.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- A working knowledge of fundraising, marketing and/or sales.
- A track record of meeting donation and/or sales targets and achieving high volume quality outbound call rates.
- A commitment to providing outstanding customer service whilst balancing quality and efficiency.
- Strong results orientation, resilience, ethics and accountability.
- Well-developed verbal, written, influencing, promotional, interpersonal & relationship-building skills.
- Is solutions focused and works constructively within a team environment.
- Intermediate level skills in administration, reporting, records management, MS Office and CRM systems.
Ideally you will have or be studying for a qualification in fundraising or marketing, and/or with equivalent experience in face-to-face or telemarketing fundraising. An interest in conservation, environmental and sustainable development issues is desirable.
WWF values diversity and is building a workforce that reflects the community we serve. WWF is an equal opportunity employer and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally & linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
About the organisation
WWF’s global vision is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. WWF-Australia is part of the WWF International Network, the world’s leading, independent conservation organisation. We are active in over 100 countries and have close to 5 million supporters internationally. In Australia and throughout the oceanic region, we work with governments, businesses and communities so that people and nature can thrive within their fair share of the planet’s natural resources.
WWF's mission is to halt the decline of threatened plants and animals and to support their recovery. We do this by addressing the threats that affect them using the best available science while working in partnership with communities, Indigenous groups, government and business. The world is changing fast. Our wildlife and wild places face unprecedented challenges. The result is people yearn more for nature and are connected with each other like never before. We know that we can achieve more by partnering, sharing, empowering communities, forming alliances and building a movement for the environment. Working together is the answer. It is our goal to bring about this unified voice for nature.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Supporter Development Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.