About the Role
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Brokerage / Intake Administration Officer based in Wattle Place (Parramatta/ Harris Park). In this role you will administer the brokerage / intake program and provide administrative support to the Wattle Place team and Forgotten Australians and Former Child Migrants, people accessing the National Redress Scheme and people impacted by past Forced Adoption practices, primarily living in New South Wales.
Some of the duties would include customer service, support brokerage requests, conduct intake assessments of new clients, be the first point of contact to clients, management of client and financial data, reporting and other administrative support as required.
This is a fixed term maternity leave contract until 08 May 2020, working part time 22.5 hours per week. The days and hours of work are flexible and will be discussed with the successful candidate.
The annual base salary for this position is as given below:
$67,179 (if this were a full time role)
$40,307 for 3 days per week ( this role)
The hourly rate is $34.45
In addition to the base salary, there is the employers contribution (9.5%) to superannuation, leave loading (17.5%) and we offer salary packaging.
The essential criteria, skills and experience include:
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in a role requiring the collection and assessment of client/customer information;
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in administering programs and/or activities that include a strong component of financial transactions;
- Experience working with clients or within services that work with vulnerable people who have complex support needs
- Understanding of the history of institutional and out of home care in Australia and of the issues/ barriers faced by Forgotten Australians and Former Child Migrants and the long term impact of out-of–home care on childhood development.
- High level skills in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of programs
For a copy of the position description, please CLICK HERE
Where is the position located?
Wattle Place – Harris Park / Parramatta
What benefits are on offer?
Employees of Relationships Australia (NSW) enjoy salary packaging and a number of non-salary benefits that have been designed to assist in their personal and career growth and their well-being. The following benefits are offered to our staff:
- Salary Packaging available to staff based on our Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) status, providing additional reduction in tax payable.
- Salary sacrificing to superannuation, some educational courses and other approved items if desired.
- Discounted fees for courses undertaken through Relationships Australia (NSW) Professional Training.
- Comprehensive supervision and support for practitioners.
- Comprehensive Wellness Strategy including a focus on reducing our organisational footprint on the environment, Fitness Passport, annual flu vaccinations and our Employee Assistance Program.
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. Candidates are selected in accordance with pre-determined selection criteria.
RANSW is committed to creating opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, this is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia’s First Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role
About the Organisation
Relationships Australia NSW is an independent, not-for-profit organisation, dedicated to enhancing relationships within families and their communities in order to foster personal and social well-being. We are committed to building our support for families who are in greatest need, facing complex issues and have limited access to resources and services. Further information about our organisation can be found on our website www.nsw.relationships.com.au
Apply for this Job
PLEASE NOTE: ONCE YOU START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION, YOU CANNOT SAVE AND RETURN TO IT AT A LATER POINT.
You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document. You can then COPY and PASTE your answers from Word into the fields.
- Have your resume and cover letter ready to go.
- You'll then be prompted to attach your resume and other documents (if applicable). Click 'Next'.
- Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click 'Confirm' to submit your application.
If you would like to COPY and PASTE the selection criteria fields into a separate Word document to work on over time, please refer to the "Essential criteria, skills and experience" section above.
Please quote in application: BROKERAGE / INTAKE ADMINISTRATION OFFICER via Pro Bono Australia.