About the role
Reporting to the GM Mission and Corporate Development, in this hands-on-role, the Communications Manager leads the Communications team to develop and implement communications strategies (internal and external) that communicate “best of care” services, build strong stakeholder relationships, protect and enhance the Baptcare brand and reputation and contribute of the overall organisational objectives.
The successful candidate will have:-
- Substantial experience in corporate reputation, communications and media management within a complex stakeholder environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications with the ability to influence and advocate
- A demonstrated capability to communicate and deliver the heart of Baptcare’s mission
- Superior internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Project management skills and proven ability to deliver measureable results
- Strong relationships with the media which will deliver favourable outcomes for Baptcare
- Experience within a brand strategy environment, ensuring effective messaging
- Expertise in all digital communication channels
- Innovative ideas to engage an internal audience and support culture and change
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or Communication
If you are searching for a stimulating and engaging role and are aligned to Bapcare’s mission, vision and values please apply to email@example.com. For more information call Peter Dakin on 03 9629 6999.
About the organisation
Baptcare is a highly regarded faith-based NFP organisation providing a broad range of quality services to individuals in residential aged care, retirement living, home help, community care, disability services, youth & family services, housing & homelessness and asylum seekers. Employing around 3000 professional staff at over 40 locations in Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia Baptcare is recognised for its progressive leadership, innovative approach and positive culture.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Communications Manager via Pro Bono Australia.