About the Role
Anglicare Victoria is currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Community Relations group.
This role is an integral part of the communications department and responsible for the implementation of digital marketing plans, developing content and assisting with digital marketing channels to achieve our communication and marketing objectives.
Reporting the Marketing and Communications Manager – Community Relations Group, the Digital Marketing Coordinator is part of a dedicated communications team.
This role coordinates the full range of digital engagement mechanisms, including the organisation’s social media channels, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Strong understanding and experience in the technical component of digital marketing including website CMS WordPress and Social Media Management skills. Experience in website design and development principles preferable, including redesign involving web accessibility, content strategy development and user experience.
- Ability to work effectively, and proactively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders. While also being highly responsive, with strong verbal and online communication skills.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing campaign management and understanding of emerging digital media trends.
- Experience in development or implementation of a content strategy, aligned with strategic priorities ensuring creative communications tactics and campaigns.
- 2-5 years+ in marketing/business fields. A qualification in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will position Anglicare Victoria, as the leading organisation within the sector, with consistent and timely content which is on brand and builds our engagement with audiences.
You will aid in the development of content, and implement marketing plans to assist the Marketing and Communications Manager across a wide range of primarily digital and varied traditional marketing channels.
Holding ongoing responsibility of Anglicare Victoria’s digital channels, including website, social and intranet and develop an ongoing digital strategy while aiding its implementation to help increase our digital footprint and reach new audiences online
The role will distribute compelling digital content that tells the story of our client’s voice and support the objectives of significantly growing our audiences and content for foster care recruitment and engagement, drive new supporter acquisition for fundraising, advocacy and general brand awareness.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
About the Organisation
At Anglicare Victoria, we create opportunities to transform futures. Everything we do is to prevent, protect & empower disadvantaged Victorian children, young people and families.
Over the last five years, Anglicare Victoria has undergone a period of rapid growth, developing new and evidence-based programs, providing one of the largest foster care services in Victoria, and last year launching Australia’s largest social impact bond. This approach was recognised with a listing as one of the Australian Financial Review’s top 100 most innovative companies in 2018.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9412 6121
To apply for this position, you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For enquiries about the role and to request a copy of the Position Description, please contact Rosanna Wilson, Marketing and Communications Manager on 03 9412 6121.
Applications close Tuesday 18 June 2019.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Please quote in application: Digital Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.